From: Moses Kabila (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Tue Jan 13 1998 - 05:00:52 EET
From: Moses Kabila
3 Alcorcón - 28924 (Madrid) Spain.
I am Moses Kabila the son of the late Democratic Republic of Congo President Laurent Desire Kabila of the blessed memory.
I know this letter might come to you as a surprise but I honestly do not intend to surprise you. I write this letter in respect of my intention to invest the sum of US$28M(Twenty Eight Million United State Dollars) with you.
I inherited this money from my mother. This money was got through the exporting and sale of Diamond and Timber when my father was the head of state. My mother though not her legal wife used her privilege position to engage in the business of Diamond and Timber since she knows that her survival will depend on how much she can get out of the privilege situation.
When my father was assassinated on 16TH Jan. 01 by one of his bodyguards Lt. Rashidi Kasereke through the conspiracy of some top army officers that wanted to topple him.
I escaped to Madrid, Spain because of the fear that I might be arrested by my half brother Lt. General Joseph Kabila the present head of state. Actually his mother and my mother are not in the best of relationship because of who among them will be the first lady
Tussle and this ultimately affected us their children.
My mother advised me to leave For Madrid, Spain where these funds were deposited for safe keeping with a Private Security Company here in Spain.
On getting to Spain where I have been living since then as a political refugee I am seeking for a reliable foreigner who can come down to Madrid, Spain for a meeting and to clear the funds in his name as the sole beneficiary of the Consignment as I was afraid of being defraud.
Honestly I contacted you because I don't want to invest this money in Madrid Spain due to my status here as a political Refugee. And moreover I wouldn't want to take risk because this money is all that my Mother and I are depending on. My stepbrother Joseph,
Who is now the present leader of my country has seized all my father's assets and money He left us empty handed without knowing about this funds deposited with the Security Company here. That is why I decided that investing this money abroad should be the best investment for me. I will be honored if I can be given the privilege of investing this money with you.
I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to respond to this distress call to save My Mother and I from a hopeless future. And if you agree, I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid effort in this regard with 20% of the total amount of $28 million US Dollars.
When the money ($28 million) is moved into your discrete account. You will be allowed to draw 20% in your favor, while the remaining 80% will be invested meaningfully for our future if possible in your area of business and different sectors of the Economy in your country which are dividends yielding.
Whatever your decision is please reach me immediately, and keep this letter tight secret for the interest of my Family.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.7 : Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:17:42 EET