FDM2000 for sale / lease return.

From: KDL Solutions (kevin@kdlsolutions.net)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 20:16:43 EET

This unit has just come off lease and it's my job to find a new home for it
on behalf of the leasing company. The original lease invoice dated Dec.
1999 reads as follows:

Stratasys ABSolute FDM2000 system S/N 2273
Includes: Support Release System, Foundation Tray & Spear Set, Temperature
Controlled Modeling Envelope, 10x10x10 in Build Area.

This equipment is to be returned in good working order as per the lease
contract. It will be sold in "as is" condition with no warranty. It is
currently located in Ohio and we are looking to move it directly from there
rather than ship to our warehouse in Georgia and re-ship. A site visit for a
committed buyer may be possible - call me. (Kevin 678-574-3093)

If interested, please make an offer as soon as possible. Thank you.

Kevin Lilley
KDL Solutions
130 Nightwind Trace
Acworth, GA 30101