Re: Need Urethane Recommendation

From: Michael Tsenter (nesttech@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 02:18:18 EEST

Hi Bob:

You may try CAMATTINI PC1121/G121 system loaded with Aluminum
Hydroxide. The Aluminum Hydroxide filler makes the product flame
retardant in order to pass the 94 V-O test. For the wall thickness of
0.125" we would recommend the following combination by weight:
100:110:390 (PC1121:G121:Filler).

PC1121/G121 system is priced at $9.00 per lb.
The Aluminum Hydroxide is a commodity product normally sold at prices
under $1.00 per lb.

Best regards,
Michael Tsenter
-