From: HAGIWARA, Tsuneo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 11:01:03 EEST
June 3rd, 2002
Press release from CMET Inc.
<Brand-New Stereolithograpy System "Rapid Meister" Series are launched>
CMET Inc., a leader of stereolithography rapid prototyping (RP) systems and
materials, Monday 3, June 2002, announced that brand new rapid prototyping
(RP) systems named "Rapid Meister" series are launched.
The Rapid Meister series are derived from unified technology of SOUP and
SOLIFORM systems, and have innovative advantages.
The stereolithography system is very much accepted and used as an effective
tool for designing and developing products in manufacturing industries,
becomes a common technology.
User demands for stereolithography are summarized as speed, dimensional
accuracy and easy to use. CMET answers to the demands clearly with Rapid
Meister 6000, Rapid Meister 2500F, and Rapid Meister Multi.
These new Rapid Meisters will be appeared at DMS 2002 Tokyo (Design
Engineering and Manufacturing Solutions Expo. 2002 Tokyo) on coming July
beginnings. CMET plans to sell 40 units in fiscal year 2002.
A new ABS performance photo-curable resin developed by Asahi Denka, a
partner of CMET, will also be launched into the market at the same time.
- New Systems Features -
Rapid Meister 6000: ---- Standard size, High Speed, High accuracy ---
- High power, Solid-State LASER (800mW) and high through-put
- SINGLE LASER system (Rapid Meister 6000) is easily stepping-up to DUAL
LASER system (Rapid Meister 6000 Duo) onsite.
- High building resolution: 300 m
- Easy replacement of resin tank, automatic resin feed, easy handling
- Maximum work size: 600 x 600 x 500 (mm)
Rapid Meister 2500F: ---Compact size, Ultra fine modeling---
- Stable He-Cd Laser (40mW)
- Super high building resolution: 100$B&L(Bm
- Minimum layer: 20$B&L(Bm
- Clear bottom by new building style ("Leg-less process")
- Maximum work size: 250 x 250 x 250 (mm)
Rapid Meister Multi Series ---Large size, High speed building---
- Multi LASER and multi scanner
- Parallel scanning
- The fastest system
- Maximum work size: 1000 x 800 x 500 (mm)
For additional information:
Dr. HAGIWARA, Tsuneo
Vice President, CMET Inc.
5-15-8, Kamata, Ohata-ku, Tokyo 144-0052, JAPAN
Phone: +81-3-3739-6611, E-mail: email@example.com
For more information about the rp-ml, see http://rapid.lpt.fi/rp-ml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Tue Jan 21 2003 - 20:13:50 EET