SinterStation 2000 for sale

From: Travis Behara (Travis.Behara@trimarkcorp.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 20:54:58 EEST

We currently have a SinterStation 2000 for sale. We are asking $30,000.00
U.S. or best offer for all of the following equipment:

1) DTM SinterStation 2000
2) Breakout Station
3) Lindbergh Furnace (Has been converted to nitrogen only)
4) Sifter
5) All powder we currently have in stock (this includes both DuraFormGF and
ST-100, some used some new)

We would like to sell all the items as a set. However we would be willing to
sell separate items if need be.
Buyer will be responsible for all prep and shipping of the equipment. If you
have any questions or would like more detailed information please feel free
to contact me.

Thanks,
Travis E. Behara,
Rapid Prototyping Engineer
Tri/Mark Corporation®
New Hampton, IA
Phone: (641)394-1135
Fax: (641)394-2392

whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, or forwarding of this message is strictly
prohibited. Please notify me by email reply and delete the
original message from your system.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been swept for the presence of computer viruses.