STL file Honoring the Casualties of 9-11

From: ChathamRes@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 03:21:00 EET

As stated previously, we are experimenting with a concept for the
distribution of STL files.
You can receive a Chatham Research copyrighted STL file. In return, you will
provide us a physical model of the STL file that we send to you made on your
RP system or on your CNC machine.

If this would be of interest to you, please let us know by email, directly to
us--not to the whole mail list.

The fifth STL file to be made available this way is named World Trade Center
09-11-01. Since it has been five months since the infamous 09-11-01 act of
terrorism, we thought that it would be appropriate to produce an STL file
representing the WTC.

If the JPEG image does not transmit through the mail list, let us know and we
 will send you a copy for your review.

Best Regards,

REL
Chatham Research