2002 3DNASUG

From: Derek Ellis (derek@ptedistribution.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 23:13:05 EET

Hello All!!

As a member of the Executive Committee I am pleased to
announce that the final agenda has been set for this
year's conference. The agenda is an attachment to
this email. There is more than just an overview, each
day is outlined!!!

REMEMBER.....REMEMBER.....REMEMBER.....REMEMBER.....

We are only two months away. Register early. Our
treasurer (Guy Bourdeau) will be more than happy to
accept early registration payments. For those of you
who register late, (after 1/15/02) we would like to
thank you for the extra $200.00 you will be donating.

See you soon,
Derek

--
Derek Ellis