Resin Development or Research

From: klkornele@mmm.com
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 17:21:50 EET

Hi All,

Does anyone have information they can share about new SLA resin
developments being done by a company or educational institution?

I would be interested to know if there are any SLA resin development
activities in the areas of "heat resistance", "flame retardency", "fiber
filled " or "particle filled" materials (presuming that fiber filled or
particle filled materials would contribute to strength). I am aware of all
current materials available from Vantico, RPC, and DSM.

Any information would be helpful and appreciated.

Sincerely,

Ken Kornele
3M Austin Rapid Prototyping Center
A141-1S-04