Re: educational rp/research firms competing against private firms

From: Michael Hirschmann (morristech@ga.prestige.net)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 15:58:59 EEST

I'm with you on this opinion. I haven't seen educational organizations yet
that are focused well enough on competition to be effective in that arena.
I have, however, heard stories of agonizing waits for RP services from such
institutions (maybe the institutions assumed RP to mean research
prototyping).

Let's not overlook an opportunity here though. Competition can be a grind,
and it's nice to have something to vent at some times.