Re: Scanning an aircraft

From: Greg Pettengill (gregp@fastq.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 23:58:05 EEST

Hi Wayne,
In these situations I usually do essentially the same thing that your dentist does when he takes an impression of your upper teeth. This would appear as being consistent with your intent to use plaster castings.
Please give me a call if I can be of assistance.

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
Cote' Art & Engineering
602 254-8203