RE: 3dlightyear service pack 1

From: Ross Nicholls (RossN@mnl.co.uk)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 14:17:53 EET

I can verify that we are definitely experiencing differences between the two
versions.
As we have several machines with lightyear installed, some with service pack
1, some without. I can confirm that strand spacing is a lot closer with sp1.
I haven't made up my mind which I prefer yet.

Many thanks

Ross Nicholls
General Manager
Malcolm Nicholls Limited