Training and education in RP&M

From: Neil Hopkinson (nhopkins@dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 15:28:18 EEST

Hello all, I have a couple of questions which I would appreciate some
feedback on regarding training and education in RP&M.

1. What training and education services do you provide?
This may include services such as seminars given by experts in the field,
hardware/software traing supplied by vendors, modules on university courses,
conferences or anything else you feel fits in.

2. What training and education services are required?
At your establishment, what type of education and training in RP&M do you
think you would benefit from most and why?

I would appreciate any feedback you could provide me with.

Thanks in anticipation,
Neil

Dr Neil Hopkinson
Rapid Manufacturing Research Group
Department of Mechanical & Manufacturing Eng
De Montfort University
Queens Building, The Gateway,
Leicester,
LE1 9BH,