I would like to inform you about the 7th European Conference on Advanced
Materials and Processes (EUROMAT 2001), to be held at Rimini, Italy, on
10-14 June 2001. It is the biennial conference of the Federation of
European Material Societies (FEMS), covering all research fields concerning
engineering materials, from applications to manufacturing technologies.
For the first time, the 2001 conference will include a special session
dedicated to rapid prototyping. It will be a good occasion to present
activities under way at RP laboratories in close connection and
cross-feeding with researchers in materials technology.
Papers from academia and industry are welcome on all topics related to
rapid prototyping and rapid tooling, including:
- assessment of material properties;
- development of new materials;
- development of new processes;
- improvement of current processes;
- process planning and control of prototype quality (strength, accuracy,
- new industrial applications;
- integration in product development procedures.
Conference deadlines are as follows:
- titles and abstracts: 20 October, 2000
- notification of acceptance: 15 December, 2000
- final manuscripts: 30 March, 2001
For any further information, please refer to the conference web site:
or contact me to the address below.
Looking forward to seeing you in Italy!
Dipartimento di Meccanica - Politecnico di Milano
Via La Masa 34, I-20158 Milano
Tel.: +39 02 2399.8296
Fax: +39 02 2399.8202
For more information about the rp-ml, see http://ltk.hut.fi/rp-ml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 23:03:57 EEST