Another Vacancy

From: Phil Dickens (pdickens@dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 18:54:12 EEST

A joint project is about to start on "Direct Fabrication of Functionally
Graded Materials". This is a joint project between De Montfort University,
Liverpool University, UMIST, and Queen Mary & Westfield College in London.
The EPSRC are funding this for 1.1million and we at De Montfort will be
concentrating on the laser processing with CO2 lasers.

We will shortly be advertising for a Post Doc/Post Grad Research Assistant
plus a technician.

If you are interested then please drop me an email.

Prof. P. M. Dickens
Dept. of Mech. & Manuf. Eng.
De Montfort University
The Gateway