It would be useful and interesting to know the statistics behind the votes.
No one's going to be moved to action without that info.
So what would Dan Rather be telling us after the polls closed?
Castle Island Co.
19 Pondview Road
Arlington, MA 02474 USA
781-646-6280 (voice or fax)
In a message dated 00-05-25 16:21:55 EDT, email@example.com writes:
<< Your top votes categories
1. Standards for Benchmarking materials (mechanical properties, temperature)
2. Standardized testing methods (RP-machine independent)
3. RP materials same as production materials.
4. Wider variety of materials
5. Production machines
5. Direct Metal process for small feature tooling with tight tolerance,
5. Create a library for different subjects like 3D printing,
For more information about the rp-ml, see http://ltk.hut.fi/rp-ml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 23:03:35 EEST