Re: RP company homepages

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 17:35:46 EEST

In a message dated 00-03-31 04:45:18 EST, nhopkins@dmu.ac.uk writes:

<< Does anyone have the addresses for:

 Z-Corp
 Stratsys
 KIRA

 Thanks
 Neil Hopkinson

Dear Mr. Hopkinson and everyone:

You can find links for virtually every company, information source, and facet
of RP on our web site. Here's the link:

 <A HREF="http://home.att.net/~castleisland/">Worldwide Guide to Rapid
Prototyping Resources</A>

or, if you can't see that the URL is:

http://home.att.net/~castleisland/

There are now somewhere between 750 and 1,000 links on the site and we're
always looking for more. If any of you RP market related people don't have a
free link yet, please let me know! That includes distributors,
manufacturers, service bureaus, ancillary and accessory equipment,
universities, governments - anything at all that touches the world of RP. If
we don't have a category, we'll make one. If you don't have a web site, we'll
include your contact info. You can also have 25 words of description added to
your link without charge.

I'd especially like to encourage the service bureaus that haven't yet
provided descriptions of their services to do so.

Best regards,

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
19 Pondview Road