RE: little bit off topic (about inspection)

From: Ed Lambourne (ebl@delcam.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 15:25:15 EET

Steve

If you take a look at Delcam's web site
www.delcam.com you will find information on surface
inspection in the pages describing our PowerINSPECT product
(http://www.delcam.com/powerinspect/powerinspect.htm ).
Surface inspection is the main focus of PowerINSPECT.
The download page include a video of surface inspection with PowerINSPECT.

Hope this is of some use to you.

Ed
Ed LAMBOURNE Delcam plc
Technical Director Small Heath Business Park,
ebl@delcam.com Birmingham, B10 0HJ, UK
Tel:+44(0)121-766-5544 Fax: +44(0)121-766-5511
http://www.delcam.com Mobile: +44 (0)7775 642817