Please forgive me if this subject has been recently covered -
I have just rejoined the list as I'm looking for help.
I am currently looking into the purchase of a 3D printer
eg 3DSystems ThermoJet or ZCorp Z402.
Can anyone with experience of using a 3D printer give me
some feedback including the following:
- which 3D Printer do you recommend ? why ?
- is the material good for prototype use ie strong enough ?
- is post processing necessary ?
- do you get good customer support ?
- what file format does the printer accept ? (.stl ?)
- is the printer reliable eg does every build work 1st time ?
Any information you can give me will be much appreciated.
I need to move quickly on this !
For more information about the rp-ml, see http://ltk.hut.fi/rp-ml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 23:02:40 EEST