Molecular Geodesics, Inc. has an opening for a Manager of Manufacturing
Product Development. Please see attached. Thanks for your help. Tim
Manager of Manufacturing Product Development
Molecular Geodesics, Inc. is a rapidly growing start up company specializing
in using biologically inspired design principles to engineer novel structures
and devices. The company was founded in 1996 and currently has many exciting
corporate alliances as well as a world class group of scientific advisors. We
are conveniently located in Boston, MA, with easy highway access to Route 93
as well as walking distance to the T. Please see our web site
(www.molec-geodesics.com) for more information.
We are looking for a Manager of Manufacturing Product Development, and who
will work with a small team to support our current production programs as
well as work with the staff to develop proposals that will utilize Molecular
Geodesics' proprietary design capabilities in order to develop a new class of
structures for industrial and biomedical applications.
You will be responsible for:
· Scheduling and managing all production programs utilizing a combination of
internal production capability as well as external sources in order to meet
production time and cost requirements.
· Overseeing all manufacturing projects to develop prototypes for feasibility
and to determine manufacturability for all new production programs.
· Recruit, supervise and develop manufacturing staff.
· Work with internal staff and project teams in order to represent
manufacturing resources for all future programs and proposals.
· Oversee MGI's manufacturing area and ensure proper safety procedure.
We are looking for someone with:
· Ideal candidate will have 10 to 15 years diverse manufacturing experience
within the biomedical/medical, casting, stamping, injection molding and or
machining industries. Knowledge in biomedical, casting and injection molding
experience a plus.
· Excellent supervisory and production management skills.
· Ability to suggest alternative production materials and methods.
· Experience working with multiple external vendors.
· Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing or Manufacturing Engineering, MS helpful.
· Excellent safety and production background as well as strong focus on
· Strong written and oral communications skills.
· Enjoys working with many projects and programs simultaneously and is
effective within a team environment.
MGI offers a competitive salary and benefits including equity. Please
forward resume and cover letter to:
Contact: Michelle Knuth
Phone: (617) 427-0300
Fax: (617) 427-1234
Mail: Molecular Geodesics, Inc.
20 Hampden Street
Boston, MA 02119
For more information about the rp-ml, see http://ltk.hut.fi/rp-ml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:51:59 EEST