About WKI (Werner Kleitner Industries, U.S.A.)

From: Serveis Tecnol˛gics (st@ascamm.es)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 11:25:50 EEST

Dear coleagues:

We'd like to receive information about WKI (Wernel Kleitner Industries,
USA). We just know they've recently joined aiTIIP (Talleres de Inyecciˇn de
la Ind˙stria del Plßstico, Spain) to create the largest prototype moulding
centre in Europe.

WKI is one of the most important prototype moulding and tool makers
engineering and development of the world .

If anyone knows something else, let us know, please! (telephone, internet
adress, mail ...)

Thanks

Xavier PlantÓ
ASCAMM