Paraform (www.paraform.com) is a high growth, venture capital backed,
software startup. We're developing advanced graphics software for the
Engineering Design market including areas such as on reverse engineering,
conceptual design, & inspection/analysis, etc. The company currently has
offices in Detroit, Los Angeles, and Palo Alto, CA.
We are expanding our Detroit facility and have an immediate opening for an
This position will work with potential and existing customers to define
their production workflow and map these requirements into a quality solution
using Paraform technology. You will demonstrate and benchmark Paraform
software solutions for NURBS geometry creation & analysis, reverse
engineering, verification and rapid prototyping using UNIX and NT-based
platforms. Work with sales, marketing and engineering to enhance the
Paraform product offering.
* Provide feedback to product development on needed software enhancements
and new features
* Product demonstrations in support of Sales at client sites, industry
presentations, trade shows, etc.
* Assist customers in application issues
* Assist with software testing and maintenance
* BS or M.S. Degree in Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering, Computer
Science or equivalent.
* In-depth knowledge of NURB and Polygon based modeling techniques.
* Experience with the Windows 95/NT and/or SGI IRIX operating systems
* Experience with CAD/CAM software packages, and with data import issues for
If interested, please send resumes to:
Director Industrial Design Solutions
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (as a MS Word attachment) - Preferred
Fax: 650.846.2160 - if email is not possible
For more information about the rp-ml, see http://ltk.hut.fi/rp-ml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:51:18 EEST