Re: 3D KelTool

From: Douglas A. VanPutte (vanputtd@frontiernet.net)
Date: Wed Jul 01 1998 - 00:15:27 EEST

Barbara,
Durden Enterprises has built several cores and cavities using Keltool. At
least some of this work was done before 3D bought Keltool. It was presented
at the RPA RP&M conference in 1996 by Bill Durden and Keltool. I believe it
was also featured in a 3D "the Edge" issue and at least one other
publication if my memory serves me correctly. Contact Bill Durden at
durden@mindspring.com for more details.

Douglas A. VanPutte, Consultant
Specializing in Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Tools
18 Cross Bow Drive
Rochester, NY 14624
Ph.: (716) 889-3601, if busy call (716) 889-4994
Fax: (716) 889-7335
vanputtd@frontiernet.net

>From: ppsltd@airmail.net (B. J. Arnold-Feret)
>To: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
>Subject: 3D KelTool
>Date: Tue, Jun 30, 1998, 2:44 PM
>

>Questions to update myself on KelTool that I hope comes from real life
users-

>Does any service bureau have a license to run 3D KelTool yet?
>
>Are lead times guaranteed to be the 8 to 10 days quoted previously after
SLA