Re: Investment Casting

From: Tien-min Gabriel Chu (ctmin@engin.umich.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 18 1998 - 17:06:56 EEST

How small is small?

At dental school, we use centrifugal force casting machines that is about
4'x4'x2' to cast dental crowns and denture frames.

Gabriel Chu

Tien-Min Gabriel Chu Graduate Research Assistant
Materials Science and Engineering e-mail:ctmin@engin.umich.edu
Biologic and Material Sciences Office:734-747-1132
University of Michigan Fax:734-763-4788