I'm sitting here thinking about topics for the SLS annual conference and
thought why not ask the group for their help. I do have questions and
hope you can supply some answers. One of my jobs this year is the
agenda, so this information is vital to me.
* Who on this lists owns an SLS machine?
* What do you own? How many?
* Who wants to own one? Why?
* What do you think was new and exciting in SLS this year?
* Were you happy with the past year performance?
* Was business good or bad?
* What does the future hold?
* What would take this technology to the next level?
* Who is using it and what are they using it for? (castings patterns,
functional models, metal parts, etc.)
* Can we use it for other things? What are they?
* What successes have you had?
* Where have they failed?
* Why did you succeed and why did you fail?
* Where is the biggest growth taking place?
* Where is the littlest"
* Where is the most potential?
* Is there a material category that is selling better then others?
* What do you want to hear about when you attend a meeting like this?
Please feel free to answer any or all. Whatever input I get will help me
to form a better mix of topics.
-- Best Regards,
Joe DeGuglielmo Eastman Kodak Company Rapid Prototyping Center 901 Elmgrove Rd. Rochester, NY 14653-5315 (716)-726-7046 Phone (716)-726-3220 FAX email@example.com
For more information about the rp-ml, see http://ltk.hut.fi/rp-ml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:45:28 EEST