Re: "Zero knowledge user" machines are a GOOD GOAL

From: Elaine Hunt (elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 14 1998 - 20:50:13 EEST

>> People
>in the service bureau industry make a living on the cost and
>complexity of the equipment envolved. I like my job. Sorry Elaine.

Don't be sorry unless it's for taking rather than giving and sharing.
Some people are taker, some give, some listen.....some complain.

Elaine
Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html