We now have a SLS 2000 here at Kodak and are considering upgrading to a
2500. My questions are directed to those who have upgraded an existing
2000 to a 2500, and to those who have traded in a 2000 for a 2500.
Please identify which category you fit into when you reply.
* What benefits did you gain by upgrading,
* Did your part quality improve,
* Did your part accuracy improve
* Did you see an increase in work load as a result
* Are you satisfied with the results, would you do it again.
* What materials do you use
Thanks for your help.
-- Best Regards,
Joe DeGuglielmo Eastman Kodak Company Rapid Prototyping Center 901 Elmgrove Rd. Rochester, NY 14653-5315 (716)-726-7046 Phone (716)-726-3220 FAX firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the rp-ml, see http://ltk.hut.fi/rp-ml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:45:18 EEST