For the experts of FDM, please provide some additional information to the
1) What is the typical build speed of the FDM 1650 (e.g. time/cubic
2) How long does it take to train on the system?
3) Could the unit be placed in a cubicle or standard office? Any negative
4) What is the actual accuracy of the models?
5) What is the actual minimum layer thickness?
6) What is the typical part cost (e.g. part cost/cubic inch, etc.)
7) Can anyone operate the system efficiently (such as a system
8) How long does it usually take to process files to build?
All responses are greatly appreciated.
Ronald L. Hollis, P.E.
For more information about the rp-ml, see http://ltk.hut.fi/rp-ml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:45:13 EEST