Coating of SLA parts

From: Guy Allen Brady (galbrady@engin.umich.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 16:24:48 EET

RP,

I've got to coat my SLA parts and I'd like them to be metallized. Does
anyone know of a vendor who metallizes or "plates" SLA-built parts
(preferrably in the Detroit area)?

Also for you SLA-Mold makers: Does anyone have a nice coating to apply to
SLA parts which gives a nice surface which would be chemically resistant
(i.e. solvents) and has good release properties?

Thanks in advance,
Allen

          G. Allen Brady -- Graduate Research Assistant
Materials Science and Engineering - The University of Michigan
2219 H.H. Dow Bldg. 2300 Hayward Street Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2136
work: 313/936-0177 fax: 313/747-4807 email: galbrady@umich.edu
           http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~galbrady