Director of SLA Operations
We are a small and growing company that is developing a rapid tooling system.
We are seeking an experienced, energetic, and innovative engineer with
stereolithography experience for the position of Director of SLA Operations.
Director of SLA Operations will be working with a SLA-500/40 and be
for improving the accuracy of SLA models required as tool models for the
tooling system. Our process will push the SLA technology to create the most
accurate models possible.
1) Operate 3D Systems SLA-500/40 stereolithography machine.
2) Develop techniques and build parameters to create extremely accurate SLA
models to be used for our process.
3) Maintain the SLA 500/40 machine.
4) Interface with Tool Designers to create accurate tool models.
5) Check part files received from the customer and assist in the translation
1) BS degree in engineering
2) 5 years experience with Stereolithography machines
3) Excellent communication skills, innovative thinker, self-motivated,
and well organized.
Send resumes to our Search Consultant:
David Baird, D. W. Baird & Associates
10751 Falls Road
Lutherville, MD 21093
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:39:26 EEST