Re: Skull Model

From: Ulrich G. Kliegis (Ulrich.Kliegis@kiel.netsurf.de)
Date: Mon Jan 20 1997 - 11:02:49 EET

> Could someone enlighten us on the "unfamous White patent"? It may
> actually be infamous, but for me at least it's unfamous. Is it an
> EPO patent?
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Ed Grenda

See US Patent 4.436.684.

After you have studied that, read

Altschuler BR, Herman GT: Head and Neck 3-D Mapping from Computed
Tomographic Serial Scans, Proc., sixth conference on computer
applications in radiology & computer/aided analysis of radiological
images, ACR and IEEE computer society, Newport Beach, California, June
18-21, proceedings, 81 - 85, 1979

Enjoy.

UK
Ulrich G. Kliegis
Phone (x49) 431 33 11 44
Fax (x49) 431 33 11 46
http://kiel.netsurf.de/homes/Ulrich.Kliegis/Welcome.html
Don't flame me, I'm only the keyboard player...