Gabby Kroes wrote:
> Does somebody has experience with these kind of
> problems and can help us with suggestion to get the best solution?
Once again, I think it depends on the type of parts you're working with. This includes:
* what's the size of smallest and largest features?
* are the parts heavily contoured or more prismatic?
* can you bring the part to the measurement system, or do you have to do the digitizing in
* what software tools are available to you for manipulating the point data?
* what accuracy is required?
* what types of materials are you working with? can you touch them? what is the surface
* is there digitizing to be done on the inside of cavities or other difficult to reach
That's all I can think of right now, but there must be more...
-- Steve Farentinos PML, Inc. 201 W. Beach Ave. Inglewood, CA 90302 310 671-4345 310 671-0858 Fax 310 671-1862 BBS
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:37:23 EEST