Check out FormZ by Autodessys. It should do what you want.
2011 Riverside Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43221
Last I checked, it was about $1500, however, if you know anyone who is going to school, they can get it at a much reduced educational discount.
They make it in native and power modes.
You should be able to find a demo version on America Online.
Hope this helps.
Prototype Express, Inc.
1425 Payne Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60195
(847) 925-9900 Voice (312) 963-4060 Pager
(847) 925-9901 Fax (847) 925-9917 Modem
From: Deak, Steve[SMTP:CINCINNATI/CINCINNATI/RADSMD0%HASBRO+c_INCemail@example.com]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 1996 3:27 PM
Subject: Mac-Based 3D Renderings
I'm looking for a Mac-Based 3D Software package to produce near-photographic
images from 3D solid/Surface CAD Models. I would like to:
1) import IGES, STL, or native CAD,
2) manipulate 3D orientation,
3) adjust lighting, reflectivity, colors, etc.
4) then export a near photographic-quality rendering on a super-printer
Is anyone out there using such a package?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Hasbro Toy Group
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jun 05 2001 - 22:37:16 EEST