(no subject)

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@bart.lpt.fi)
Date: Thu Nov 30 1995 - 08:47:02 EET

Why would you want to divide the list by language. I like to read all
the messages that are posted to the mailing list. If it were divide into
multiple list, I would subscribe to all of them.
If a person can't communicate effectively in English, let him/her post
the message in another language. Maybe they would add a subject line in
English, so that everyone will know the topic of their message.
Christian Nelson
DTM Corporation