[rp-ml] MCor Technologies and the ArKe

Jonathan Chertok chertok22 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 00:19:40 EEST 2019

stewart,

can you contact david van dessel directly at deloitte who is handling the receivership (per the first link)? it seems to me that they would be most interested (if they know what they are doing) in demonstrating the capabilities of the machines. and i think they would be fools not to entertain some kind of arrangement?

perhaps they may not initially be interested i’d rhey did not understand your capabilities.

i may not be up to speed on this but this seems like a no brainer for them.

or maybe you want to keep the models closer to home or have more direct access to a machine. either way i could even see asking them to get you set up with a machine in return for loaner models.

with regards,

jonathan chertok

Sent from my iPhone