[rp-ml] FW: The Mailing List is back again.

Erkut Negis erkut at turkcadcam.net
Sun Jun 2 15:46:22 EEST 2019

In  memory of Jukka Tuomi...

-----Original Message-----
From: Seppo Niemi <zaphod at rp-ml.org>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 8:04 AM
To: rp-ml at rp-ml.org

Dear All,

as some of you might have noticed, the rp-ml was down for a couple of weeks.
This was due to a series of unfortunate events and couple of
misunderstandings which caused our service provider to take the server
offline. Subsequently, all of the data was lost as well.

Fortunately mr. Jukka Tuomi negotiated another deal with the service
provider on behalf of Firpa,  and I was able to reconstruct the list from my
personal backups and archives. I think the only information that was
permanently lost are the subscriptions and unsubscriptions that have taken
place after March 17, 2017.

Postings to the rp-ml have been infrequent, but I received some encouraging
messages while the system was down, and I am convinced that rp-ml still has
a purpose.

So, rp-ml is back in business. Share and enjoy.

-Seppo Niemi