[rp-ml] For the RPML subscribers who knew Jukka but haven't heard

Sean Wise sean at repliforminc.com
Sun Jun 2 12:46:53 EEST 2019

Thank you for posting this. Very sad to hear about Jukka. Prayers for his family.
Sean Wise

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 2, 2019, at 3:04 AM, Huolila Martti <martti.huolila at gmail.com<mailto:martti.huolila at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Rapid Prototyping Mailing List subscribers,

with a great risk of repetition for those few who might not have noticed I include an Aalto University article turned into obituary in remembrance of Jukka Tuomi

https://www.aalto.fi/en/news/jukka-tuomi-was-a-pioneer-in-3d-knowledge

There was a flaw in the RP-ML system that prohibited an earlier post, but Zaphod was kind enough to repair it. Further delay is on me.

Kind regards to all that have been here since the 90'ies.

Martti Huolila
vice president, substitute president
Finnish Rapid Prototyping Association, FIRPA