[rp-ml] Need alternative metal powder sources

Olaf Diegel olaf.diegel at design.lth.se
Sat Sep 15 10:15:21 EEST 2018

Greetings All,

I have a 3D Systems DMP 320 metal AM system, and am looking for alternative sources of metal powders that are compatible with the system. In particular, I am currently after AlSi10Mg powder, but will also later be after other powders.
If anyone knows of a good source for such powder, the information would be greatly appreciated.

Alternatively, if any one happens to know the powder particle size distribution for the DMP320 machines (for aluminium powder, my guess is either in the 15-45um or 20-63um range (I know the filter size on the sieve is 80 microns)), that would be helpful too.

All the best
Olaf

Olaf Diegel
Professor of Product Development
School of Engineering, Department of Design Sciences

Box 118, 221 00 Lund
Physical address IKDC Design Centre, Sölvegatan 26, Lund 22362, Sweden
Telephone +46-46-222 15 56
olaf.diegel at design.lth.se<mailto:olaf.diegel at design.lth.se>
www.product.lth.se<http://www.product.lth.se/>