[rp-ml] RP system info needed

Jim McMahon jim at layergrownmodel.com
Tue Mar 27 01:00:12 EEST 2018

I just bought an Anet10. There is a special on right now with shipping
total is $325. UPS 4-6 day delivery. I was very impressed. But.....the best
use of summer is to learn CAD parametric drawing. Have him start with free
www.onshape.com CAD software.
I am a 73 year old with an 8th graders spirit for 3D printing. A person
must have a system to touch before they build one. This is it. It comes
with CURA machine slicing software. Files can also be found on line. But
the engineer in him needs to design with CAD. Every elementary student must
have CAD knowledge to succeed at anything. It gives them the freedom to be
creative.
www.anet3D.com
Order a few rolls of PLA too. Pick your colors! Contact
qianjiangying at anet3D.com. You will be happy.