[rp-ml] The Mailing List is back again.

Monsheimer, Sylvia sylvia.monsheimer at evonik.com
Fri Feb 16 10:50:28 EET 2018

Great job, Seppo. Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen - Yours sincerely - Meilleures salutations - Atentamente
Sylvia Monsheimer
Head of Market Segment Neue 3D Technologien
HP-EP-N3D
High Performance Polymers
Phone +49 2365 49-5911
Mobile +49-151 151 010 55
sylvia.monsheimer at evonik.com

Evonik Resource Efficiency GmbH
Bau 1137 PB 16
Paul-Baumann-Straße 1
45772 Marl
www.evonik.com

Supervisory Board
Dr. Harald Schwager, Chairman
Managing Directors
Dr. Claus Rettig, Chairman
Dr. Johannes Ohmer, Simone Hildmann, Alexandra Schwarz

Registered Office Essen
Register Court
City Local Court Essen
Commercial Registry B 25783