[rp-ml] Printing fire arms

Charles L. Koch 3ad at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 4 16:50:35 EEST 2018

I'm a gun owner.  I've made parts for fit-check from SLA and FDM and
shootable parts out of DMLS for manufacturers and they work. Do I think we
need to publish files to allow people to make guns...no.  We're not being
invaded and people of the right age have the right to be tested and
licensed. I believe in the right to own but the outcry in my opinion is
mislead. It's not the gun it’s the shooter.

Charles L. Koch
3Axis Development, Inc.
7200 Brunswick Circle
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
(Office) 561-752-9095
(Fax)     561-752-9714
(Cell)     561-504-5400
(Skype)  Charles.Koch56
(E-mail) Charles at 3Axis.us
Please visit our web-site:  www.3axis.us

3 Axis Development as showcased on the television show Wheels In Motion -
YouTubeMotion. Filmed on-location at PRI in Orlando.
Also take a look at www.engineerstoystore.com
for new products targeted to an engineer's professional needs!