[rp-ml] Help needed: Need to borrow examples from RP equipment

Harry Moser harry.moser at reshorenow.org
Wed Aug 1 23:22:04 EEST 2018

Robert,

I suggest asking:

1.	Glynn Fletcher, CEO of EOS near Detroit for 3D.
2.	Greg Jones at AMT (Association for Manufacturing Technology in VA
near DC for CNC machined parts.

Best!

Harry C. Moser

Founder and President

Reshoring InitiativeR

Mobile  +01 847 867 1144

email: harry.moser at reshorenow.org <mailto:harry.moser at reshorenow.org>

web: http://www.reshorenow.org <http://www.reshorenow.org/>

blog: http://www.reshorenow.org/blog/

Twitter: @reshorenow <http://www.twitter.com/reshorenow>

LinkedIn: Reshoring Discussion Forum
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3698300>

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReshoreNow/

Reshoring Initiative- Bringing manufacturing back home