Re: [rp-ml] Quadrax and Cubital ball in cage and gear tree

From: Marshall Burns <ListMail2_at_fabbers.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:25:45 -0500

Hi Charles,

                It appears that Thingiverse is not comparing files they receive to exclude duplicates. Thing # 370 submitted by “hoeken” in 2009:

                                www.thingiverse.com/thing:370

is identical (as confirmed by DOS “comp”) to # 1532 submitted by “mappum” in 2010 (linked below). As I mentioned before, this is also identical to a file submitted to RepRapWiki by “Mappum” in 2008.

                As for floppy disks, I’d need some help in reading those. But would love to hear from Elaine whether she has the gear tree/brain gear or not!