Re: Re: Who coined the term "3D printing"?

From: RPES12 <rachelp_at_rp-editorialservices.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:09:30 +0000

Dear all

I am fascinated by this thread - and learning a great deal from it. It is for this reason I am writing to ask if those that have contributed to this thread would mind if I use it as the basis for an article and/or blog post, quoting you with full accreditation? I believe many others out there, not on this, list will be interested in the history too.

I will totally respect your wishes, but either way - thank you for the shared information. Feel free to contact me directly.

Best, Rachel

Rachel Park
RP Editorial Services
Rachelp_at_rp-editorial services.co.uk