RE: Pixelmaster

From: Jim McMahon <jim_at_layergrownmodel.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 13:55:04 -0500

Hi Robert.
I asked someone who recalled more about the Braille Pixelmaster and he
agreed the ink flaked off paper. I am glad to know this after all these
years.
I always wondered why this printer failed to sell. Thank you for your
input. I really appreciate it. I thought now one was left out there who
knew about these printers that I thought paved the way to 3D printing. I am
now more confident the inkjets and Thermoplastic material were more
directly responsible for introducing people to 3D printing.