Re: Printing applications for the blind

From: Jim McMahon <jim_at_layergrownmodel.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 10:55:04 -0500

Hello Jan:

Update on Visual Impact Corporation date of filing for the legal name was
10/27/1989 by Basile, Salvatore G. in the State of New Hampshire, USA
The last annual report was filed on 3/30/1993. This company is listed as
dissolved.

Additional information (This company was formed first in this name and then
in the 2nd and final name, Sanders Prototype, Inc. and this is still in
good standing)
SANDERS PROTOTYPES, INC.
<https://www.sos.nh.gov/corporate/soskb/Corp.asp?649985> 204394
<https://www.sos.nh.gov/corporate/soskb/Corp.asp?649985> Corporation Merged
2/1/1994

SANDERS PROTOTYPE, INC.
<https://www.sos.nh.gov/corporate/soskb/Corp.asp?367251> 233326
<https://www.sos.nh.gov/corporate/soskb/Corp.asp?367251> Corporation Good
Standing 7/13/1995

Sanders Prototype, Inc licensed the two material Helinski Patent first and
manufactured the Modelmaker 6 Pro starting early in 1994. This 3D printer
used wax and Thermoplastic material. I sourced Pixelmaster Inkjets and
Howtek Cyan and Yellow Thermoplastic material when I started working there
in March 1994. With 32 inkjets per Pixelmaster machine, this helped get
this product up and to customers. I was quite a challenge to get 2D inkjets
setup for 3D models. The key was fluid filtration in the printheads and
reservoirs. When I arrived they had problems and inkjets only lasted a few
weeks. That was quickly remedied with filtering.