Micro Pellets for direct extrusion

From: Cédric Michel <cm_at_pollen.am>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 11:48:09 -0500

Hello RPML brains,

I am looking to test micro pellets of thermoplastics in our innovative
print-head, which uses « classic » raw pellets.
Our goal is to clarify if we can have (or not) a much faster process,
keeping overall the same pressure.

Typically micro pellets are found in micro injection molding, usually <1 mm
in diameter, and as spherical in shape as possible.
So far I have been unable to find a proper supplier / partner.
Would you have a good contact to provide ?

Thanks for the support,
*Cedric Michel*
CEO - Co-founder
Email: cm_at_pollen.am