Castle Island - Ed Grenda

From: Jan Andrzejewski <taikojan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 19:40:43 +0000

So sad to here the news, Castle Island was always the first go to
repository for information about things to do with RP and I like to pay my
respects to Ed Grenda and give thanks to what he achieved.
Condolences to his family and close friends.

My RP journey of 26 years and 33 years in 3D CAD has been helped so many
times with Castle Island RP news from around the world in the open site he
created.

Ed you have also helped so many people with the introduction to all the
developments in this movement of Rapid Prototyping.
I have always told people to visit Castle Island site to find out what ever
they were looking for.

I have spent the last year compiling collected items during my 3D Printing
journey to help educate and inform new devotes to the 3D Printing movement
with the creation of a 3DP museum.

I would like to pay my respects to Ed Grenda and his contribution to RP by
the addition of his achievements into this museum and post a picture of ED
into the Hall of fame.
As an Honor to his achievements.

If anyone close to the Ed can help compile a fitting eulogy to ED, please
contact me directly.
Also I'd like to know if the Facebook picture of ED is fitting to add into
the museum?

Kind regards,
Jan Andrzejewski
Curator