Call for papers: Special issue-International Journal of Rapid Manufacturing (IJRapidM)

From: Fidan, Ismail <IFidan_at_tntech.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 03:51:26 +0000

?Dear Colleague:

This is a Call for Papers to the next special issue of the International Journal of Rapid Manufacturing (IJRapidM) on "Recent Advances in Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing Technologies". Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:

  * Printing processes
  * Development of emerging materials
  * Design rules and structural innovations
  * Post processing opportunities
  * Software development and implementation
  * Market trends and business sustainability
  * Large scale metal printing
  * Maker/hacker movement and future trends
  * Business models and initiatives
  * Workforce and curriculum development
  * Cutting-edge applications in electronics, military, construction, clothing, medicine, bio-printing, education, sports, architecture, aerospace, food science, dentistry, home improvement, jewelry, orthopedics, and prototyping

Important Dates

Submission of Manuscripts: 1 September, 2015

Notification to Authors: 15 October, 2015

Final Versions Due: 1 December, 2015

Further information is provided in: http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=3017

Questions and inquiries can be directed to the Guest Editor Dr. Ismail Fidan (IFidan_at_tntech.edu) or the editor-in-chief.

Best regards and thank you,
Bahram Asiabanpour, Ph.D., CMfgE
Editor in chief, International Journal of Rapid Manufacturing

Associate Professor- Manufacturing Engineering
Email: ba13_at_txstate.edu<mailto:ba13_at_txstate.edu>
Ingram School of Engineering
601 University Drive
Texas State University
San Marcos, TX 78666
Office Phone: 512-245-3059
Front desk Phone: 512-245-1826
Fax: 512-245-7771
Webpage: http://rpd.engineering.txstate.edu/People.html

I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand.