Announcing a Week of Making _ June 12-18, 2015

From: Fidan, Ismail <IFidan_at_tntech.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 22:00:59 +0000

?Announcing a Week of Making this June 12-18

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/04/09/announcing-week-making-june-12-18-0

Ways to get involved!

· Host a local event or activity in your community during the Week of Making (June 12-18)- The Week of Making is aimed at creating more opportunities for individuals to engage in making locally in their communities- it would be great to have you all host an event or activity during this week, or team up with some other groups or orgs in your area who would be interested in collaborating on an event together. If you plan on hosting an event please let us know, so that we can highlight this: www.weekofmaking.org

· Participate in the National Maker Faire in Washington D.C. (June 12-13)- There will be an official call to makers portal on the National Maker Faire site soon where you can submit information about the project or makers that you'd like to nominate, but in the meantime, if you're interested in participating, I would recommend adding yourself to the email list: http://nationalmakerfaire.com/?