Re: 3D Printing of Photograph with Oil Painting Relief Effect - 3D Print like Carbon Process

From: Sam Brown <SamB_at_metropolisdesign.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 16:14:13 -0600

Mustafa,

There are only two machines that I know of that can print a 3D part in multiple colors. The OBJET Connex 3 and a Z corp machine. The Objet machine has a limited number of colors it can print and the z corp machine prints parts that are brittle. We do not use either machine here at Metropolis Design. I recommend you contact either of those companies to see if they can put you in touch with a service bureau that uses either of those machines. I have included the web address for both companies below. I hope this information is useful.

Company websites:

http://www.stratasys.com/3d-printers/design-series/precision/objet500-connex3

http://www.zcorp.com/en/cn/Products/3D-Printers/spage.aspx

Videos of both machines: